Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (SDPI:NYSEMKT) shot up at $0.6, representing a gain of 45.5%. On Thu 08 Oct 20, SDPI:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.51. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 09 Oct 20 at 07:54 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu 24 Sep 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (SDPI:NYSEMKT)
Superior Drilling Products Inc is a drilling and completion tool technology company. The Company is a manufacturer of both remanufactured and new diamond drill bits and drill string components for the oil, natural gas and mining drilling industries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP:NYSEMKT), 95.95%
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR:NASDAQ), 61.35%
- Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (SDPI:NYSEMKT), 45.53%
- ReneSola Ltd (SOL:NYSE), 37.42%
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ), 35.87%
- Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX:NASDAQ), 31.36%
- Ocean Power Technologies, Inc. (OPTT:NASDAQ), 30.77%
- Precigen, Inc. (PGEN:NASDAQ), 29.03%
- Medigus Ltd. (MDGS:NASDAQ), 26.32%
- SpartanNash Company (SPTN:NASDAQ), 26.26%