Clearwater Paper Corporation (CLW:NYSE) jumped higher at $28.32, representing a gain of 27.1%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 23 Jan 20 at 05:40 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 07 Jan 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 53.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Clearwater Paper Corporation (CLW:NYSE)
Clearwater Paper Corp is a producer of tissue and paperboard products. The company manufactures consumer tissue, away-from-home tissue, parent roll tissue, bleached paperboard and pulp at manufacturing facilities across the nation.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Lee Enterprises, Incorporated (LEE:NYSE), 66.67%
- Vivint Smart Home, Inc. (VVNT:NYSE), 46.61%
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. (RRTS:NYSE), 41.34%
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO:NASDAQ), 33.72%
- Clearwater Paper Corporation (CLW:NYSE), 27.05%
- Mediaco Holding Inc. (MDIA:NASDAQ), 24.68%
- BIO-key International, Inc. (BKYI:NASDAQ), 24.37%
- Genprex, Inc. (GNPX:NASDAQ), 23.44%
- 89bio, Inc. (ETNB:NASDAQ), 23.12%
- ATIF Holdings Limited (ATIF:NASDAQ), 22.22%