Invitae Corporation (NVTA:NYSE) shot up at $27.05, representing a gain of 44.6%. On Fri 19 Jun 20, NVTA:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $18.71. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 22 Jun 20 at 07:08 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri 05 Jun 20, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 19 Feb 20 at $28 with a volume of 4M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Invitae Corporation (NVTA:NYSE)
Invitae Corp is a genetic information company engaged in genetic diagnostics for hereditary disorders. It provides testing for multiple genes including hereditary cancer, neurological disorders, cardiovascular disorders and other hereditary conditions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sintx Technologies, Inc. (SINT:NASDAQ), 160.09%
- Kirkland's, Inc. (KIRK:NASDAQ), 74.38%
- Evoke Pharma, Inc. (EVOK:NASDAQ), 61.7%
- Sierra Metals Inc. (SMTS:NYSEMKT), 55.96%
- Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. (FFHL:NASDAQ), 51.78%
- Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX:NASDAQ), 48.2%
- Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. (FPRX:NASDAQ), 45.39%
- Invitae Corporation (NVTA:NYSE), 44.58%
- Francesca's Holdings Corporation (FRAN:NASDAQ), 35.77%
- Kitov Pharma Ltd (KTOV:NASDAQ), 34.8%