U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. (PRTS:NASDAQ) rocketted at $8.65, a gain of 27.2%. On Tue, May 03, 2022, PRTS:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $6.8. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, May 03, 2022 at 07:55 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, Apr 19, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. (PRTS:NASDAQ)
U.S. Auto Parts Network Inc is an online provider of automotive aftermarket parts and repair information. Its products are classified into three subcategories: collision parts, engine parts, and performance parts and accessories.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Rail Vision Ltd. (RVSN:NASDAQ), 62.41%
- TransMedics Group, Inc. (TMDX:NASDAQ), 40.33%
- Aclarion Inc. (ACON:NASDAQ), 36.63%
- Alaunos Therapeutics Inc Com (TCRT:NASDAQ), 35.96%
- Bright Health Group Inc. (BHG:NYSE), 33.33%
- Livent Corporation (LTHM:NYSE), 30.25%
- AIkido Pharma Inc. (AIKI:NASDAQ), 30.05%
- BlueLinx Holdings Inc. (BXC:NYSE), 28.51%
- Superior Industries International, Inc. (SUP:NYSE), 28.04%
- U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. (PRTS:NASDAQ), 27.21%