ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ) soared at $1.07, a gain of 39%. On Tue 19 May 20, CNET:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.72. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 18 May 20 at 01:11 PM in the 'INSIDER' category. From Tue 05 May 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 31 Mar 20 at $1.33 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ)
ChinaNet Online Holdings Inc is a B2B, integrated internet service provider for expanding small & medium enterprises sales networks in China. Its segments include Internet Advertising, Television Advertising, Bank Kiosks & Brand management.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Phunware, Inc. (PHUN:NASDAQ), 134.43%
- Cinedigm Corp. (CIDM:NASDAQ), 104.84%
- Renren Inc. (RENN:NYSE), 81.4%
- Boxlight Corporation (BOXL:NASDAQ), 57.54%
- Cheetah Mobile Inc. (CMCM:NYSE), 47.34%
- Surface Oncology, Inc. (SURF:NASDAQ), 45.86%
- GigaMedia Limited (GIGM:NASDAQ), 41.94%
- China HGS Real Estate Inc. (HGSH:NASDAQ), 40.99%
- ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ), 38.96%
- China Ceramics Co., Ltd. (CCCL:NASDAQ), 38.85%