FedNat Holding Company (FNHC:NASDAQ) soared at $0.03, a gain of 91.7%. On Fri, Nov 18, 2022, FNHC:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.02. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 06:46 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Fri, Nov 04, 2022, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Oct 17, 2022 at $1.13 with a volume of 57M+.
About FedNat Holding Company (FNHC:NASDAQ)
Federated National Holding Co. is an insurance holding company controlling all steps in the insurance underwriting, distribution and claims processes through its subsidiaries and its contractual relationships with independent agents and general agents.
Top 10 Gainers:
- FedNat Holding Company (FNHC:NASDAQ), 91.67%
- AGBA Acquisition Limited (AGBA:NASDAQ), 50.67%
- FOXO Technologies Inc. Class A (FOXO:NYSEMKT), 46.85%
- PaxMedica Inc. (PXMD:NASDAQ), 37.42%
- Mercurity Fintech Holding Inc. (MFH:NASDAQ), 32.91%
- Yatra Online, Inc. (YTRA:NASDAQ), 32.55%
- XL Group Ltd (XL:NYSE), 30.91%
- Stryve Foods Inc. (SNAX:NASDAQ), 28.62%
- Conformis, Inc. (CFMS:NASDAQ), 28.48%
- Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMPE:NYSEMKT), 28.32%