VIVUS, Inc. (VVUS:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.61, representing a gain of 32.4%. On Mon 13 Jul 20, VVUS:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.46. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 08 Jul 20 at 11:23 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Mon 29 Jun 20, the stock recorded 11.11% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 08 Jun 20 at $1.47 with a volume of 2M+.
About VIVUS, Inc. (VVUS:NASDAQ)
VIVUS Incis a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development and commercialization of therapeutic products for large underserved markets. Its product line includes Qsymia for sleep apnea, STENDRA for erectile dysfunction.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Perceptron, Inc. (PRCP:NASDAQ), 107.01%
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RIGL:NASDAQ), 90.97%
- INmune Bio, Inc. (INMB:NASDAQ), 77.97%
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 57.21%
- IMV Inc. (IMV:NASDAQ), 54.33%
- Dare Bioscience, Inc. (DARE:NASDAQ), 50.5%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 40.02%
- Caladrius Biosciences, Inc. (CLBS:NASDAQ), 38.89%
- Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (ICON:NASDAQ), 33.33%
- VIVUS, Inc. (VVUS:NASDAQ), 32.45%