Big Gain For Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc.
Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc. (YMAB:NASDAQ) shot up at $9.23, a gain of 36.3%. On Tue, May 09, 2023, YMAB:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $9.23. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, May 08, 2023 at 05:24 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue, Apr 25, 2023, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
About Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc. (YMAB:NASDAQ)
Y-mAbs Therapeutics Inc is a late-stage clinical biopharmaceutical company. It is mainly engaged in the development and commercialization of novel, antibody-based therapeutic products for the treatment of cancer. Products developed by the company include naxitamab for the treatment of pediatric patients with relapsed or refractory and radiolabeled omburtamab for the treatment of pediatric patients with central nervous system.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Shengfeng Development Limited (SFWL:NASDAQ), 98.65%
- ClearOne, Inc. (CLRO:NASDAQ), 72.58%
- TScan Therapeutics Inc. (TCRX:NASDAQ), 58.14%
- Bright Health Group Inc. (BHG:NYSE), 52.94%
- Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc. (YMAB:NASDAQ), 36.34%
- Venus Concept Inc. (VERO:NASDAQ), 34.89%
- Uxin Limited (UXIN:NASDAQ), 32.79%
- Voyager Therapeutics, Inc. (VYGR:NASDAQ), 29.48%
- Latham Group Inc. (SWIM:NASDAQ), 29.3%
- MultiPlan Corporation Class A (MPLN:NYSE), 29.07%