OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI:NASDAQ) rocketted at $3.14, representing a gain of 45.4%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 15 Jan 20 at 12:33 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Mon 23 Dec 19, the stock recorded 35.71% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI:NASDAQ)
Organigram Inc. is a Canadian licensed producer of cannabis products. Organigram focuses on producing exceptional, indoor-grown cannabis for patients and adult recreational consumers, as well as developing global business partnerships.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Reebonz Holding Limited (RBZ:NASDAQ), 67.27%
- Cemtrex, Inc. (CETX:NASDAQ), 54.24%
- OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI:NASDAQ), 45.37%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 44.12%
- Fluent, Inc. (FLNT:NASDAQ), 40.64%
- Pope Resources, A Delaware Limited Partnership (POPE:NASDAQ), 35.49%
- Allied Esports Entertainment Inc. (AESE:NASDAQ), 32.4%
- Proteon Therapeutics, Inc. (PRTO:NASDAQ), 30.5%
- Ra Medical Systems, Inc. (RMED:NYSE), 29.3%
- LMP Automotive Holdings, Inc. (LMPX:NASDAQ), 28.87%