JanOne Inc. (JAN:NASDAQ) soared at $3.73, representing a gain of 66.5%. On Fri, May 27, 2022, JAN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $2.24. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, May 31, 2022 at 09:42 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Mon, May 16, 2022, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About JanOne Inc. (JAN:NASDAQ)
JanOne Inc is focused on reducing opioid addiction by finding treatments for conditions accompanied by pain and bringing to market drugs and therapies with nonaddictive pain-relieving properties. The company operates in three operating segments namely Biotechnology, Recycling and Technology. It derives its majority of revenue from the Recycling segment that provides turnkey recycling services for electric utility energy efficiency programs.
Top 10 Gainers:
- TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (TXMD:NASDAQ), 364.02%
- JanOne Inc. (JAN:NASDAQ), 66.52%
- Mullen Automotive Inc. (MULN:NASDAQ), 44.9%
- Studio City International Holdings Limited (MSC:NYSE), 43.26%
- Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB:NASDAQ), 36.7%
- DURECT Corporation (DRRX:NASDAQ), 32.08%
- Houston American Energy Corp. (HUSA:NYSEMKT), 27.39%
- Stealth BioTherapeutics Corp (MITO:NASDAQ), 26.83%
- mCloud Technologies Corp. (MCLD:NASDAQ), 25.67%
- BlackSky Technology Inc. Class A (BKSY:NYSE), 24.81%