J.Jill, Inc. (JILL:NYSE) jumped higher at $0.87, a gain of 38.1%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 16 Jul 20 at 11:39 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Wed 01 Jul 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 16 Jun 20 at $1.11 with a volume of 6M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About J.Jill, Inc. (JILL:NYSE)
J.Jill Inc owns and operates women's clothing stores. Its brand portfolio comprises of J.Jill, The J.Jill Wearever Collection and Pure Jill under which it sells jackets, sweaters, knit tops and tees.
Top 10 Gainers:
- InnerWorkings, Inc. (INWK:NASDAQ), 115.91%
- Boxlight Corporation (BOXL:NASDAQ), 76.47%
- BIO-key International, Inc. (BKYI:NASDAQ), 50.38%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 46.15%
- ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (ARC:NYSE), 41.74%
- LGHL (LGHL:NASDAQ), 38.3%
- J.Jill, Inc. (JILL:NYSE), 38.08%
- Oblong Inc. (OBLG:NYSEMKT), 35.78%
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ), 34.93%
- Technical Communications Corporation (TCCO:NASDAQ), 34.3%