SuperCom Ltd. (SPCB:NASDAQ) soared at $1.21, representing a gain of 45.8%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 30 Nov 20 at 07:23 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 13 Nov 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 09 Jun 20 at $3.09 with a volume of 6M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About SuperCom Ltd. (SPCB:NASDAQ)
SuperCom Ltd is a provider of traditional and digital identity solutions. The Company provides advanced M2M solutions, cyber security devices and solutions, secure payment solutions and connectivity products and solutions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- China Automotive Systems, Inc. (CAAS:NASDAQ), 174.15%
- Oblong Inc. (OBLG:NYSEMKT), 133.42%
- Sundial Growers Inc. (SNDL:NASDAQ), 96.08%
- Apollo Endosurgery, Inc. (APEN:NASDAQ), 76.84%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 66.62%
- Marathon Patent Group, Inc. (MARA:NASDAQ), 46.73%
- SuperCom Ltd. (SPCB:NASDAQ), 45.78%
- YALA (YALA:NYSE), 42.55%
- UCL (UCL:NASDAQ), 40.69%
- AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. (AQB:NASDAQ), 39.42%