Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (UUU:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $5, a gain of 62.3%. On Mon 28 Dec 20, UUU:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $3.55. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 10 Dec 20 at 10:50 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon 14 Dec 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 29 Oct 20 at $5.11 with a volume of 72M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (UUU:NYSEMKT)
Universal Security Instruments Inc designs and markets safety products consisting of smoke alarms, carbon monoxide alarms and related products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SRSA (SRSA:NASDAQ), 1480.88%
- Tenax Therapeutics, Inc. (TENX:NASDAQ), 85.05%
- Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (UUU:NYSEMKT), 62.34%
- Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO:NASDAQ), 50.42%
- Technical Communications Corporation (TCCO:NASDAQ), 47.04%
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 43.93%
- Equillium, Inc. (EQ:NASDAQ), 41.74%
- New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT), 37.85%
- Immersion Corporation (IMMR:NASDAQ), 37.37%
- China Finance Online Co. Limited (JRJC:NASDAQ), 29.6%