Broadway Financial Corporation (BYFC:NASDAQ) rocketted at $2.08, a gain of 44.4%. On Thu 24 Sep 20, BYFC:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $1.44. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 23 Sep 20 at 06:01 PM in the 'MERGER' category. From Thu 10 Sep 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 06 Jul 20 at $4.05 with a volume of 24M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Broadway Financial Corporation (BYFC:NASDAQ)
Broadway Financial Corp through its subsidiary, Broadway Federal Bank, f.s.b is engaged in the business of attracting deposits from the general public and investing those deposits in mortgage loans.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ), 81.48%
- Urban One, Inc. (UONE:NASDAQ), 71.28%
- Sky Solar Holdings, Ltd. (SKYS:NASDAQ), 50.3%
- Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (IPDN:NASDAQ), 49.4%
- TAT Technologies Ltd. (TATT:NASDAQ), 45.5%
- Broadway Financial Corporation (BYFC:NASDAQ), 44.44%
- SG Blocks, Inc. (SGBX:NASDAQ), 42.76%
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ), 39.36%
- Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives, Inc. (IEA:NASDAQ), 33.59%
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR:NASDAQ), 30.13%