Taronis Technologies, Inc. (TRNX:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.22, a gain of 42.3%. On Fri 27 Mar 20, TRNX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.15. From Fri 13 Mar 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Taronis Technologies, Inc. (TRNX:NASDAQ)
MagneGas Corp is a part of the energy markets. The company creates and produces hydrogen-based alternative fuel through the gasification of carbon-rich liquids, including certain liquids and liquid wastes. It also markets, for sale or licensure, its plasma arc technology for the processing of liquid waste. In addition, the Company sells metal cutting fuels and ancillary products through its subsidiary, Equipment Sales, and Service, Inc.
Top 10 Gainers:
- electroCore, Inc. (ECOR:NASDAQ), 199.88%
- Top Ships Inc. (TOPS:NASDAQ), 130.23%
- SuperCom Ltd. (SPCB:NASDAQ), 120.41%
- Titan Medical Inc. (TMDI:NASDAQ), 97.7%
- JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK:NASDAQ), 68.37%
- Plus Therapeutics, Inc. (PSTV:NASDAQ), 57.64%
- Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI:NYSE), 52.27%
- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG:NASDAQ), 50.23%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 47.88%
- Taronis Technologies, Inc. (TRNX:NASDAQ), 42.3%