Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. (BKEP:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $4.56, representing a gain of 38.6%. On Thu, Apr 21, 2022, BKEP:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $3.27. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Apr 22, 2022 at 10:16 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Thu, Apr 07, 2022, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. (BKEP:NASDAQ)
Blueknight Energy Partners LP provides terminalling, gathering, transportation, and storage services for companies that produce, distribute, and market crude oil and liquid asphalt cement.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Vallon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (VLON:NASDAQ), 100.89%
- Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. (BKEP:NASDAQ), 38.6%
- Moving iMage Technologies Inc. (MITQ:NYSEMKT), 38.26%
- Cyngn Inc. (CYN:NASDAQ), 26.89%
- Sky Harbour Group Corporation Class A (SKYH:NYSEMKT), 26.34%
- Forge Global Holdings Inc. (FRGE:NYSE), 20%
- Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SYRS:NASDAQ), 18.63%
- DURECT Corporation (DRRX:NASDAQ), 15.59%
- Evelo Biosciences, Inc. (EVLO:NASDAQ), 15.31%
- GWG Holdings, Inc. (GWGH:NASDAQ), 15%