Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (GTEC:NASDAQ) rocketted at $7.7, a gain of 64.2%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 23 Nov 20 at 11:32 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri 06 Nov 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 10 Nov 20 at $10 with a volume of 166M+.
About Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (GTEC:NASDAQ)
Greenland Technologies Holding Corp is a developer and manufacturer of traditional transmission products for material handling machineries and a developer of a robotic cargo carrier prototype for commercial use in China. It caters to manufacturers of material handling equipment, primarily forklift trucks.
Top 10 Gainers:
- DPW Holdings, Inc. (DPW:NYSEMKT), 237.56%
- Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ), 122.05%
- ENGlobal Corporation (ENG:NASDAQ), 88.18%
- Renren Inc. (RENN:NYSE), 86.81%
- Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX:NASDAQ), 70.13%
- OEG (OEG:NASDAQ), 69.44%
- Tantech Holdings Ltd (TANH:NASDAQ), 64.62%
- Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (GTEC:NASDAQ), 64.18%
- Gevo, Inc. (GEVO:NASDAQ), 57.78%
- Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN:NASDAQ), 56.6%