Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ADMS:NASDAQ) soared at $3.78, representing a gain of 44.8%. On Thu 06 Aug 20, ADMS:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $2.67. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 06 Aug 20 at 04:41 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu 23 Jul 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ADMS:NASDAQ)
Adamas Pharmaceuticals Inc is a pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapeutics targeting chronic disorders of the central nervous systems. The Company is developing its wholly-owned product candidate, ADS-5102.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Conduent Incorporated (CNDT:NASDAQ), 82.74%
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd (ADXN:NASDAQ), 70.45%
- Groupon, Inc. (GRPN:NASDAQ), 56.66%
- OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ), 52.49%
- Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP:NASDAQ), 52.12%
- Kazia Therapeutics Limited (KZIA:NASDAQ), 50.59%
- Sirius International Insurance Group, Ltd. (SG:NASDAQ), 45.42%
- Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ADMS:NASDAQ), 44.83%
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. (ANPC:NASDAQ), 38.43%
- ShotSpotter, Inc. (SSTI:NASDAQ), 28.29%