Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $3.27, representing a gain of 57.2%. On Mon 13 Jul 20, CBLI:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $2.08. From Mon 29 Jun 20, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 26 Jun 20 at $4.43 with a volume of 51M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ)
Cleveland BioLabs Inc is a biopharmaceutical company developing novel approaches to activate immune system & address medical needs. Its proprietary platform of toll-like immune receptor activators are used in radiation, oncology immunotherapy & vaccine.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Perceptron, Inc. (PRCP:NASDAQ), 107.01%
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RIGL:NASDAQ), 90.97%
- INmune Bio, Inc. (INMB:NASDAQ), 77.97%
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 57.21%
- IMV Inc. (IMV:NASDAQ), 54.33%
- Dare Bioscience, Inc. (DARE:NASDAQ), 50.5%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 40.02%
- Caladrius Biosciences, Inc. (CLBS:NASDAQ), 38.89%
- Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (ICON:NASDAQ), 33.33%
- VIVUS, Inc. (VVUS:NASDAQ), 32.45%