Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU:NYSE) jumped higher at $2.4, representing a gain of 39.5%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 25 Dec 20 at 06:23 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Thu 10 Dec 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 14 Dec 20 at $2.44 with a volume of 7M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU:NYSE)
Peabody Energy Corp is a coal company. It also markets and brokers coal, both as principal and agent, and trades coal and freight-related contracts. The company own interest in nearly 25 coal mines.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AeroCentury Corp. (ACY:NYSEMKT), 414.85%
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 93.8%
- BTBT (BTBT:NASDAQ), 81.17%
- ATIF Holdings Limited (ATIF:NASDAQ), 51.43%
- OEG (OEG:NASDAQ), 46.62%
- Broadwind Energy, Inc. (BWEN:NASDAQ), 45.59%
- RCM Technologies, Inc. (RCMT:NASDAQ), 42.94%
- ASLE (ASLE:NASDAQ), 42.8%
- EQOS (EQOS:NASDAQ), 41.16%
- Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU:NYSE), 39.53%