Braemar Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (BHR:NYSE) rocketted at $3.65, a gain of 47.8%. On Fri 06 Nov 20, BHR:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $2.56. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 29 Oct 20 at 12:19 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 23 Oct 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 08 Jun 20 at $5.56 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Braemar Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (BHR:NYSE)
Ashford Hospitality Prime Inc is a real estate investment trust. It invests in high revenue per available room, luxury, upper-upscale and upscale hotels.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sundial Growers Inc. (SNDL:NASDAQ), 83.4%
- Sotherly Hotels Inc. (SOHO:NASDAQ), 64.33%
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE), 51.41%
- Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (HA:NASDAQ), 50.83%
- Braemar Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (BHR:NYSE), 47.77%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 47.41%
- Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (CNK:NYSE), 45.17%
- National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI:NASDAQ), 44.44%
- Medalist Diversified REIT, Inc. (MDRR:NASDAQ), 43.26%
- The Chefs' Warehouse, Inc. (CHEF:NASDAQ), 42.69%