iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $0.19, representing a gain of 41.4%. On Mon 02 Dec 19, IBIO:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week High of $0.13. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 02 Dec 19 at 05:01 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon 11 Nov 19, the stock recorded 21.43% Up Days and 26.67% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT)
iBio Inc is a biotechnology company. It is engaged in commercializing its proprietary platform technologies, iBioLaunch for vaccines and therapeutic proteins & iBioModulator for vaccine enhancement and developing select product candidates.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Audentes Therapeutics, Inc. (BOLD:NASDAQ), 105.98%
- Quorum Health Corporation (QHC:NYSE), 65%
- Outlook Therapeutics, Inc. (OTLK:NASDAQ), 54.37%
- Motif Bio plc (MTFB:NASDAQ), 50.05%
- DarioHealth Corp. (DRIO:NASDAQ), 49.1%
- Sienna Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNNA:NASDAQ), 47.06%
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 41.35%
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRVS:NASDAQ), 41.01%
- Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC:NYSE), 40%
- Akerna Corp. (KERN:NASDAQ), 37.97%