Revlon, Inc. (REV:NYSE) soared at $8.57, representing a gain of 30.6%. On Mon, Aug 15, 2022, REV:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $9.19. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Aug 09, 2022 at 05:40 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Mon, Aug 01, 2022, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Aug 02, 2022 at $10.74 with a volume of 48M+.
About Revlon, Inc. (REV:NYSE)
Revlon Inc is a cosmetics company. It manufactures and sells cosmetics, hair color, beauty tools, fragrances, skincare, deodorants and personal care products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Magic Empire Global Limited (MEGL:NASDAQ), 115.69%
- MiNK Therapeutics Inc. (INKT:NASDAQ), 98.83%
- Regis Corporation (RGS:NYSE), 75.15%
- Team, Inc. (TISI:NYSE), 57.79%
- Viridian Therapeutics Inc. (VRDN:NASDAQ), 49.36%
- Terns Pharmaceuticals Inc. (TERN:NASDAQ), 45.7%
- GigaMedia Limited (GIGM:NASDAQ), 41.46%
- Revlon, Inc. (REV:NYSE), 30.64%
- Qualtek Services Inc Cl A (QTEK:NASDAQ), 28.82%
- RCM Technologies, Inc. (RCMT:NASDAQ), 26.82%