iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI:NASDAQ) rocketted at $3.35, a gain of 35.1%. On Fri 22 May 20, IMBI:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $2.48. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 18 May 20 at 01:18 PM in the 'SPLIT' category. From Fri 08 May 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 17 Jan 20 at $5.45 with a volume of 15M+.
About iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI:NASDAQ)
EVINE Live Inc multiplatform video commerce company that offers a mix of proprietary, exclusive and name brand merchandise directly to consumers in an engaging and informative shopping experience through TV, online and mobile devices. It operates a 24-hour television shopping network, Evine, which is distributed primarily on cable and satellite systems, through which the company offers its merchandise in the categories of jewelry and watches; home and consumer electronics; beauty; and fashion and accessories. It also operates evine.com, a digital commerce platform that sells products which appears on its television shopping network as well as an extended assortment of online-only merchandise.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Mmtec, Inc. (MTC:NASDAQ), 86.36%
- Mitcham Industries, Inc. (MIND:NASDAQ), 60.87%
- Luckin Coffee Inc. (LK:NASDAQ), 53.24%
- Birks Group Inc. (BGI:NYSEMKT), 45.28%
- Emerald Holding, Inc. (EEX:NYSE), 36.45%
- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ), 36.16%
- iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI:NASDAQ), 35.08%
- argenx SE (ARGX:NASDAQ), 34.29%
- Oasis Midstream Partners LP (OMP:NASDAQ), 33.26%
- Fly Leasing Limited (FLY:NYSE), 32.09%