Oblong Inc. (OBLG:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $2.52, a gain of 35.8%. On Wed 15 Jul 20, OBLG:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $2. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 30 Jun 20 at 08:27 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 01 Jul 20, the stock recorded 77.78% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Oblong Inc. (OBLG:NYSEMKT)
Glowpoint, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Oblong Industries, is transforming computing from a one-person, one-screen, one-device experience to a fully shared and interactive experience. We offer an enhanced collaboration experience that brings together all your screens, streams, and devices into a unified environment enabling customers to turn big data into insight and intelligence. Oblong's flagship product, Mezzanine, brings data sets, workspaces, and communication channels to life across multiple screens and locations. It allows interaction from various devices simultaneously, including touch screens, phones, and tablets, enabling teamwork where collaborators can access, share and control content on a fluid visual canvas all at once.
Top 10 Gainers:
- InnerWorkings, Inc. (INWK:NASDAQ), 115.91%
- Boxlight Corporation (BOXL:NASDAQ), 76.47%
- BIO-key International, Inc. (BKYI:NASDAQ), 50.38%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 46.15%
- ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (ARC:NYSE), 41.74%
- LGHL (LGHL:NASDAQ), 38.3%
- J.Jill, Inc. (JILL:NYSE), 38.08%
- Oblong Inc. (OBLG:NYSEMKT), 35.78%
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ), 34.93%
- Technical Communications Corporation (TCCO:NASDAQ), 34.3%