Apyx Medical Corporation (APYX:NASDAQ) soared at $5.62, representing a gain of 51.9%. On Wed, May 25, 2022, APYX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $3.7. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, May 26, 2022 at 09:49 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed, May 11, 2022, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Apyx Medical Corporation (APYX:NASDAQ)
Apyx Medical Corp, formerly Bovie Medical Corp is an energy-based medical device company. It specializes in developing, manufacturing and marketing a range of electrosurgical products and technologies, as well as related medical products used in doctor's offices, surgery centers, and hospitals worldwide. The company's medical devices are marketed under its own brands, Bovie, IDS, ICON and DERMTM and on a private label basis to distributors throughout the world. Bovie also leverages its expertise in the design, development, and manufacturing of electrosurgical equipment by producing equipment for large, well-known medical device manufacturers through original equipment manufacturing (OEM) agreements, as well as start-up companies with the need for its energy based designs.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Creatd Inc. (CRTD:NASDAQ), 58.46%
- Apyx Medical Corporation (APYX:NASDAQ), 51.89%
- Planet Green Holdings Corp. (PLAG:NYSEMKT), 51.16%
- SciSparc Ltd. (SPRC:NASDAQ), 41.1%
- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. (GHSI:NASDAQ), 37.47%
- TC BioPharm (Holdings) plc (TCBP:NASDAQ), 36.99%
- Esports Technologies Inc. (EBET:NASDAQ), 31.3%
- VIQ Solutions Inc. (VQS:NASDAQ), 29.57%
- OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ), 27.21%
- Alpha Tau Medical Ltd. (DRTS:NASDAQ), 25.74%