Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (OCUL:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $7.23, representing a gain of 32.4%. On Tue 03 Mar 20, OCUL:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $5.79. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 03 Mar 20 at 09:15 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue 11 Feb 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 46.67% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (OCUL:NASDAQ)
Ocular Therapeutix Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in developing and commercializing therapies for diseases and conditions of the eye using its proprietary hydrogel platform technology.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Taronis Technologies, Inc. (TRNX:NASDAQ), 66.62%
- Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ), 44.98%
- Biocept, Inc. (BIOC:NASDAQ), 38.48%
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ), 35.92%
- Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (OCUL:NASDAQ), 32.42%
- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (AIM:NYSEMKT), 30.05%
- Chaparral Energy, Inc. (CHAP:NYSE), 28.97%
- VectoIQ Acquisition Corp. (VTIQ:NASDAQ), 27.83%
- Miragen Therapeutics, Inc. (MGEN:NASDAQ), 26.35%
- The Meet Group, Inc. (MEET:NASDAQ), 23.1%