India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT) soared at $1.9, representing a gain of 30.1%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 23 Nov 20 at 09:34 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed 11 Nov 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 03 Sep 20 at $1.92 with a volume of 64M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT)
India Globalization Capital Inc is engaged in the development of cannabis-based therapies to treat pain, PTSD, seizures, cachexia, chronic and terminal neurological and oncological diagnoses, and other life altering conditions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SCWorx Corp. (WORX:NASDAQ), 77.6%
- Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ORMP:NASDAQ), 37.77%
- FreightCar America, Inc. (RAIL:NASDAQ), 37.31%
- ReneSola Ltd (SOL:NYSE), 33.1%
- Sundial Growers Inc. (SNDL:NASDAQ), 32.86%
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT), 30.14%
- Apex Technology Acquisition Corporation (APXT:NASDAQ), 29.21%
- NantKwest, Inc. (NK:NASDAQ), 28.25%
- FSTX (FSTX:NASDAQ), 27.78%
- Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ARCT:NASDAQ), 25.35%