Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $3.26, representing a gain of 80.1%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 02 Feb 21 at 04:32 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 19 Jan 21, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 04 Jan 21 at $3.5 with a volume of 169M+.
About Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ)
Ocugen Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on discovering, developing and commercializing a pipeline of innovative therapies that address rare and underserved eye diseases. Ocugen offers a diversified ophthalmology portfolio that includes novel gene therapies, biologics, and small molecules and targets a broad range of high-need retinal and ocular surface diseases. Its product candidate includes OCU200 and OCU300 to treat diabetic macular edema (DME), diabetic retinopathy (DR) and wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
Top 10 Gainers:
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 141.15%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 80.11%
- HOL (HOL:NASDAQ), 57.09%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 49.84%
- Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (AEZS:NASDAQ), 42.86%
- Lizhi Inc. (LIZI:NASDAQ), 41.37%
- NTN Buzztime, Inc. (NTN:NYSEMKT), 36.91%
- Moleculin Biotech, Inc. (MBRX:NASDAQ), 35.96%
- SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. (SLS:NASDAQ), 34.1%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 33.09%