SCWorx Corp. (WORX:NASDAQ) soared at $0.38, representing a gain of 70.7%. On Thu, Jun 15, 2023, WORX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $0.38. From Thu, Jun 01, 2023, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jun 15, 2023 at $0.9 with a volume of 92M+.
About SCWorx Corp. (WORX:NASDAQ)
Alliance MMA Inc is a mixed martial art promotion company which promotes mixed martial arts, or MMA, events including live MMA event promotions, MMA content distribution, and sponsorships and promotion. The business activities of the group are functioned through Promotions, Ticket Services, and Athlete Management segments. The Promotion segment includes all the acquired promotion businesses, video library assets and the video production activities of Alliance Sports Media. The Ticket Services segment includes the ticketing services business of CageTix. The Athlete Management Segment includes the acquired athlete management business of SuckerPunch, which provides athlete management services to professional MMA fighters.
Top 10 Gainers:
- EdtechX Holdings Acquisition Corp. (EDTX:NASDAQ), 207.05%
- SRAX, Inc. (SRAX:NASDAQ), 80%
- SCWorx Corp. (WORX:NASDAQ), 70.7%
- Jeffs' Brands Ltd (JFBR:NASDAQ), 40.45%
- Lordstown Motors Corp. (RIDE:NASDAQ), 33.23%
- Planet Green Holdings Corp. (PLAG:NYSEMKT), 32.89%
- VIQ Solutions Inc. (VQS:NASDAQ), 32.26%
- Leju Holdings Limited (LEJU:NYSE), 31.16%
- Nikola Corporation (NKLA:NASDAQ), 29.63%
- Viveve Medical, Inc. (VIVE:NASDAQ), 28.57%