Apex Global Brands Inc. (APEX:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.12, a gain of 80.6%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 16 Jun 20 at 05:27 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon 15 Jun 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 22 Jun 20 at $0.88 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Apex Global Brands Inc. (APEX:NASDAQ)
Cherokee Inc is a brand marketing platform that manages a growing portfolio of fashion and lifestyle brands across multiple consumer product categories and sectors. The company operates through two divisions: Cherokee Global Brands and Hi-Tec. The company currently maintains license and franchise agreements with retailers and manufacturers. Its brand portfolio includes Cherokee, Carole Little, Tony Hawk Signature Apparel and Hawk Brands, Liz Lange, Hi-Tec and Magnum, Sideout, Hi-Tec, Magnum, 50 Peaks, Interceptor and Flip Flop Shops. Its primary geographic markets are U.S. and Canada, Asia, Latin America, Africa, United Kingdom and Europe and others.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Polar Power, Inc. (POLA:NASDAQ), 262.04%
- Alterity Therapeutics Limited (ATHE:NASDAQ), 103.42%
- Apex Global Brands Inc. (APEX:NASDAQ), 80.65%
- Shiloh Industries, Inc. (SHLO:NASDAQ), 64.47%
- LGHL (LGHL:NASDAQ), 52.5%
- Qumu Corporation (QUMU:NASDAQ), 49.58%
- Blink Charging Co. (BLNK:NASDAQ), 41.65%
- CPS Technologies Corporation (CPSH:NASDAQ), 40.7%
- Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited (OXBR:NASDAQ), 40%
- Bloom Energy Corporation (BE:NYSE), 32.36%