Genius Brands International, Inc. (GNUS:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.94, representing a gain of 23.6%. On Wed 03 Mar 21, GNUS:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $1.57. From Wed 17 Feb 21, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 27 Jan 21 at $3.06 with a volume of 215M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Genius Brands International, Inc. (GNUS:NASDAQ)
Genius Brands International Inc is a content and brand management company providing entertaining and enriching content and products with a purpose for toddlers to teens.
Top 10 Gainers:
- POW (POW:NASDAQ), 100%
- Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. (FPRX:NASDAQ), 78.74%
- Super League Gaming, Inc. (SLGG:NASDAQ), 69.29%
- Allied Esports Entertainment Inc. (AESE:NASDAQ), 30.8%
- Severn Bancorp, Inc. (SVBI:NASDAQ), 27.69%
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNSS:NASDAQ), 24.3%
- Genius Brands International, Inc. (GNUS:NASDAQ), 23.57%
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO:NASDAQ), 22.02%
- Centennial Resource Development, Inc. (CDEV:NASDAQ), 16.59%
- Rimini Street, Inc. (RMNI:NASDAQ), 16.55%