Akero Therapeutics, Inc. (AKRO:NASDAQ) rocketted at $33.37, representing a gain of 33.9%. On Tue 30 Jun 20, AKRO:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $22.87. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 01 Jul 20 at 11:58 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue 16 Jun 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Akero Therapeutics, Inc. (AKRO:NASDAQ)
Akero Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on developing and commercializing transformative treatments for serious metabolic diseases with high unmet medical need. Its focus is nonalcoholic steatohepatitis, or NASH, a disease without any approved therapies. The company's product candidate AKR-001 is an FGF21 analog with properties that has the potential to address the core processes underlying NASH pathogenesis.
Top 10 Gainers:
- MYOS RENS Technology Inc. (MYOS:NASDAQ), 177.27%
- Liminal BioSciences Inc. (LMNL:NASDAQ), 117.05%
- YRC Worldwide Inc. (YRCW:NASDAQ), 74.59%
- Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ), 72.13%
- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (MMLP:NASDAQ), 63.87%
- Alterity Therapeutics Limited (ATHE:NASDAQ), 57.14%
- 89bio, Inc. (ETNB:NASDAQ), 41.34%
- Akero Therapeutics, Inc. (AKRO:NASDAQ), 33.91%
- Luokung Technology Corp. (LKCO:NASDAQ), 29.55%
- Western Copper and Gold Corporation (WRN:NYSEMKT), 28.46%