Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (UUU:NYSEMKT) shot up at $3.27, representing a gain of 62.7%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 09 Oct 20 at 07:55 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 14 Oct 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 05 Aug 20 at $4.1 with a volume of 3M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (UUU:NYSEMKT)
Universal Security Instruments Inc designs and markets safety products consisting of smoke alarms, carbon monoxide alarms and related products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (UUU:NYSEMKT), 62.69%
- Polar Power, Inc. (POLA:NASDAQ), 58.8%
- Rekor Systems, Inc. (REKR:NASDAQ), 30.42%
- FBRX (FBRX:NASDAQ), 26.94%
- Pinterest, Inc. (PINS:NYSE), 26.92%
- Inphi Corporation (IPHI:NYSE), 26.7%
- IPHI (IPHI:NASDAQ), 26.7%
- RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (RAVE:NASDAQ), 25.47%
- Meta Financial Group, Inc. (CASH:NASDAQ), 25.4%
- Novus Therapeutics, Inc. (NVUS:NASDAQ), 22.47%