SAExploration Holdings, Inc. (SAEX:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $3.06, representing a gain of 28.6%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 27 Nov 19 at 06:34 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Fri 08 Nov 19, the stock recorded 35.71% Up Days and 66.67% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 19 Nov 19 at $4.47 with a volume of 10M+.
About SAExploration Holdings, Inc. (SAEX:NASDAQ)
SAExploration Holdings Inc is an oilfield services company offering a vertically-integrated seismic data acquisition and logistical support services in Alaska, Canada, South America, West Africa and Southeast Asia to oil and natural gas industry.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Kodiak Sciences Inc. (KOD:NASDAQ), 72.47%
- Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. (ONTX:NASDAQ), 56.33%
- Sierra Oncology, Inc. (SRRA:NASDAQ), 44.22%
- Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. (YTEN:NASDAQ), 41.09%
- ASLAN Pharmaceuticals Limited (ASLN:NASDAQ), 36.13%
- Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ORMP:NASDAQ), 29.71%
- Galmed Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GLMD:NASDAQ), 29.33%
- NF Energy Saving Corporation (BIMI:NASDAQ), 28.9%
- SAExploration Holdings, Inc. (SAEX:NASDAQ), 28.57%
- Hexindai Inc. (HX:NASDAQ), 26.88%