Akebia Therapeutics, Inc. (AKBA:NASDAQ) rocketted today at $4.21, representing a gain of 21.7%. The stock featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 21 Nov 19 at 08:52 AM. From Fri 01 Nov 19, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 46.67% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Akebia Therapeutics, Inc. (AKBA:NASDAQ)
Akebia Therapeutics Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to patients with kidney disease through hypoxia-inducible factor (HIF) biology.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ASLAN Pharmaceuticals Limited (ASLN:NASDAQ), 293.18%
- EyeGate Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EYEG:NASDAQ), 54.8%
- Stage Stores, Inc. (SSI:NYSE), 37.46%
- Akerna Corp. (KERN:NASDAQ), 35.33%
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ), 27.66%
- DelMar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DMPI:NASDAQ), 27.43%
- Verastem, Inc. (VSTM:NASDAQ), 24.2%
- OpGen, Inc. (OPGN:NASDAQ), 22.12%
- Akebia Therapeutics, Inc. (AKBA:NASDAQ), 21.68%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 21.52%