Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $11.7, a gain of 42%. On Fri 04 Sep 20, CODX:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $8.24. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 08 Sep 20 at 09:14 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Fri 21 Aug 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 03 Aug 20 at $30.99 with a volume of 14M+.
About Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ)
Co-Diagnostics Inc is a molecular diagnostics company that has developed, and intends to sell molecular diagnostic technology such as lab systems and manufacture and sell reagents used for tests.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Luby's, Inc. (LUB:NYSE), 111.43%
- NextDecade Corporation (NEXT:NASDAQ), 75.19%
- Spero Therapeutics, Inc. (SPRO:NASDAQ), 45.87%
- Albireo Pharma, Inc. (ALBO:NASDAQ), 44.76%
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ), 41.99%
- NKLA (NKLA:NASDAQ), 40.79%
- AUVI (AUVI:NASDAQ), 31.4%
- MICT, Inc. (MICT:NASDAQ), 29.48%
- CBX (Listing Market NYSE Networ (CBX:NYSE), 29.36%
- Income Opportunity Realty Investors, Inc. (IOR:NYSEMKT), 28.43%