Getty Images Holdings Inc. Class A (GETY:NYSE) soared at $6.63, representing a gain of 31%. On Mon, Apr 24, 2023, GETY:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $6.63. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Apr 24, 2023 at 06:38 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Mon, Apr 10, 2023, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Feb 07, 2023 at $8.22 with a volume of 2M+.
About Getty Images Holdings Inc. Class A (GETY:NYSE)
Getty Images Holdings Inc is a preeminent global visual content creator and marketplace that offers a full range of content solutions to meet the needs of any customer around the globe.
Top 10 Gainers:
- IN8bio Inc. (INAB:NASDAQ), 183.02%
- Aclarion Inc. (ACON:NASDAQ), 74.62%
- Caravelle International Group (CACO:NASDAQ), 48.65%
- IDEAYA Biosciences, Inc. (IDYA:NASDAQ), 35.7%
- Appreciate Holdings Inc Cl A (SFR:NASDAQ), 33.33%
- Mangoceuticals Inc. (MGRX:NASDAQ), 31.76%
- Getty Images Holdings Inc. Class A (GETY:NYSE), 31.03%
- Sonendo Inc. (SONX:NYSE), 30.15%
- Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ), 27.35%
- BYND Cannasoft Enterprises Inc. (BCAN:NASDAQ), 24.9%