Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.63, representing a gain of 140.1%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 19 May 20 at 07:52 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 26 May 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 12 May 20 at $0.85 with a volume of 9M+.
About Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ)
Naked Brand Group Inc through its wholly-owned subsidiary is engaged in manufacturing and selling of direct and wholesale men and women undergarments to consumers and retailers.It includes underwear,intimate apparel,lounge wear and sleepwear.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Immuron Limited (IMRN:NASDAQ), 809.09%
- Fangdd Network Group Ltd. (DUO:NASDAQ), 389.19%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 140.06%
- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG:NASDAQ), 96.61%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 87.95%
- Natuzzi S.p.A. (NTZ:NYSE), 80%
- Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB:NASDAQ), 71.72%
- PolyMet Mining Corp. (PLM:NYSEMKT), 68.42%
- IZEA Worldwide, Inc. (IZEA:NASDAQ), 65.08%
- Ideanomics, Inc. (IDEX:NASDAQ), 64.52%