Enlivex Therapeutics Ltd. (ENLV:NASDAQ) rocketted at $11.4, representing a gain of 37.8%. On Wed 02 Dec 20, ENLV:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $8.08. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 03 Dec 20 at 10:39 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed 18 Nov 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 05 Oct 20 at $15 with a volume of 7M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Enlivex Therapeutics Ltd. (ENLV:NASDAQ)
Bioblast Pharma Ltd is an Israel-based development-stage biopharmaceutical company. The firm is focused on the identification, licensing, acquisition, development and commercialization of drugs for rare and ultra-rare genetic and metabolic diseases. It focuses on therapeutic platforms that offer solutions for several diseases that share a common pathophysiological mechanism, which are the functional changes that accompany a particular syndrome or disease. It also focuses on diseases with severe and debilitating manifestations.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Ever-Glory International Group, Inc. (EVK:NASDAQ), 150%
- Lizhi Inc. (LIZI:NASDAQ), 102.97%
- Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. (WDR:NYSE), 50.44%
- Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SLRX:NASDAQ), 45.95%
- Nesco Holdings, Inc. (NSCO:NYSE), 37.93%
- Enlivex Therapeutics Ltd. (ENLV:NASDAQ), 37.85%
- IsoRay, Inc. (ISR:NYSEMKT), 29.4%
- Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ), 29.38%
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR:NASDAQ), 27.16%
- Aemetis, Inc. (AMTX:NASDAQ), 27.09%