Tarena International, Inc. (TEDU:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.82, representing a gain of 19.5%. On Mon 24 Feb 20, TEDU:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $2.45. From Mon 03 Feb 20, the stock recorded 64.29% Up Days and 46.67% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 22 Jan 20 at $3.98 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Tarena International, Inc. (TEDU:NASDAQ)
Tarena International Inc through its subsidiaries provides professional education services in China. It offers courses in IT subjects, non-IT subjects and kid education programs.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Spherix Incorporated (SPEX:NASDAQ), 136.89%
- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT:NYSEMKT), 40.06%
- Iovance Biotherapeutics, Inc. (IOVA:NASDAQ), 27.42%
- Jumei International Holding Limited (JMEI:NYSE), 26.18%
- Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR:NASDAQ), 22.42%
- Arlo Technologies, Inc. (ARLO:NYSE), 20.85%
- Endologix, Inc. (ELGX:NASDAQ), 20.72%
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR:NASDAQ), 20.69%
- Tarena International, Inc. (TEDU:NASDAQ), 19.49%
- VelocityShares Daily 2x VIX Short-Term ETN (TVIX:NASDAQ), 19.16%