Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT) rocketted at $6.42, representing a gain of 24.2%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Apr 01, 2021 at 07:29 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu, Mar 18, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at $6.75 with a volume of 1M+.
About Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT)
Regional Health Properties Inc is a self-managed healthcare real estate investment company. It invests primarily in real estate purposed for senior living and long-term healthcare through facility lease and sub-lease transactions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI:NASDAQ), 60.23%
- Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB:NASDAQ), 51.27%
- DMYD (DMYD:NYSE), 40.76%
- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG:NASDAQ), 32.4%
- VVOS (VVOS:NASDAQ), 27.21%
- Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ), 26.16%
- U.S. Global Investors, Inc. (GROW:NASDAQ), 25.14%
- Performant Financial Corporation (PFMT:NASDAQ), 25%
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BTX:NYSEMKT), 24.53%
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 24.18%