ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT:NASDAQ) soared at $0.27, a gain of 37.5%. On Wed 01 Jan 20, TBLT:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.21. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 02 Jan 20 at 10:32 AM in the 'RECOMMENDATION' category. From Tue 10 Dec 19, the stock recorded 21.43% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT:NASDAQ)
ToughBuilt Industries Inc design, manufacture and distributes home improvement and construction product lines under the brand name TOUGHBUILT. The company's product line includes Soft Goods and Kneepads, and Sawhorses and Work Products. Soft Goods line consists of tool pouches, tool rigs, tool belts and accessories, tools bags, totes, a variety of storage solutions, and office organizers/bags for laptop, tablet, cellphones, and others. Sawhorses and Work Products is made of metal construction and compact design and also has adjustable heights. It generates a majority of its revenue from Soft Goods products. Geographically, the company generates a majority of its revenue from the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Inpixon (INPX:NASDAQ), 201.83%
- DPW Holdings, Inc. (DPW:NYSEMKT), 101.65%
- Synthesis Energy Systems, Inc. (SES:NASDAQ), 100%
- Pulmatrix, Inc. (PULM:NASDAQ), 88.37%
- Outlook Therapeutics, Inc. (OTLK:NASDAQ), 48.31%
- Trillium Therapeutics Inc. (TRIL:NASDAQ), 44.66%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 38.46%
- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT:NASDAQ), 37.45%
- Sophiris Bio, Inc. (SPHS:NASDAQ), 35.05%
- Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD:NASDAQ), 29.8%