AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $2.15, representing a gain of 19.4%. On Fri 06 Mar 20, AUTO:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $1.8. From Fri 21 Feb 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ)
AutoWeb Inc, formerly Autobytel Inc is an automotive marketing services company which assists automotive retail dealers and automotive manufacturers to market and sell new and used vehicles to consumers through various online programs.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (AIM:NYSEMKT), 190.48%
- Spherix Incorporated (SPEX:NASDAQ), 96.34%
- VelocityShares Daily 2x VIX Short-Term ETN (TVIX:NASDAQ), 49.72%
- Novan, Inc. (NOVN:NASDAQ), 35.21%
- LightPath Technologies, Inc. (LPTH:NASDAQ), 27.42%
- Kala Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (KALA:NASDAQ), 26.27%
- VelocityShares VIX Short-Term ETN (VIIX:NASDAQ), 24.62%
- ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ (SQQQ:NASDAQ), 20.69%
- ProShares UltraPro Short Nasdaq Biotechnology (ZBIO:NASDAQ), 19.84%
- AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ), 19.44%