Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $31.96, representing a gain of 29%. On Wed 11 Nov 20, CELH:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $24.77. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 12 Nov 20 at 05:24 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Wed 28 Oct 20, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 19 Aug 20 at $26.76 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH:NASDAQ)
Celsius Holdings Inc is engaged in the development, marketing, sale and distribution of functional calorie-burning fitness beverages under the Celsius brand name.
Top 10 Gainers:
- IMAC Holdings, Inc. (IMAC:NASDAQ), 83.29%
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 67.23%
- EuroDry Ltd. (EDRY:NASDAQ), 58.13%
- Pyxis Tankers Inc. (PXS:NASDAQ), 40.64%
- XPEV (XPEV:NYSE), 33.4%
- Akers Biosciences, Inc. (AKER:NASDAQ), 29.07%
- Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH:NASDAQ), 29.03%
- Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO:NASDAQ), 28.12%
- LI (LI:NASDAQ), 27.27%
- Biocept, Inc. (BIOC:NASDAQ), 24.95%