Aileron Therapeutics, Inc. (ALRN:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.48, representing a gain of 34.5%. On Tue 04 Aug 20, ALRN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $1.1. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 05 Aug 20 at 04:53 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue 21 Jul 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 01 Jun 20 at $1.99 with a volume of 6M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Aileron Therapeutics, Inc. (ALRN:NASDAQ)
Aileron Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that is focused on developing and commercializing a novel class of therapeutics called stapled peptides.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Biofrontera AG (BFRA:NASDAQ), 378.57%
- MYOS RENS Technology Inc. (MYOS:NASDAQ), 48.39%
- LightInTheBox Holding Co., Ltd. (LITB:NYSE), 44.03%
- Willis Lease Finance Corporation (WLFC:NASDAQ), 37.41%
- ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (ARC:NYSE), 37.14%
- Aileron Therapeutics, Inc. (ALRN:NASDAQ), 34.55%
- Aemetis, Inc. (AMTX:NASDAQ), 33.6%
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (PEIX:NASDAQ), 33.16%
- Mediaco Holding Inc. (MDIA:NASDAQ), 33.08%
- Nxt-ID, Inc. (NXTD:NASDAQ), 31.58%