Hycroft Mining Holding Corporation (HYMC:NASDAQ) soared at $1.5, representing a gain of 138.1%. From Thu, Feb 24, 2022, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Mar 08, 2022 at $1.39 with a volume of 200M+.
About Hycroft Mining Holding Corporation (HYMC:NASDAQ)
Hycroft Mining Holding Corp is a gold and silver producer. Its operating mine, the Hycroft Mine, is an open-pit heap leach operation located approximately 54 miles west of Winnemucca, Nevada.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Hycroft Mining Holding Corporation (HYMC:NASDAQ), 138.1%
- AgriFORCE Growing Systems Ltd. (AGRI:NASDAQ), 102.37%
- Enservco Corporation (ENSV:NYSEMKT), 43.05%
- Hoth Therapeutics, Inc. (HOTH:NASDAQ), 38.79%
- AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. (AQB:NASDAQ), 37.86%
- Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SLRX:NASDAQ), 33.4%
- Almaden Minerals Ltd. (AAU:NYSEMKT), 32.94%
- Ebix, Inc. (EBIX:NASDAQ), 31.39%
- Arcadia Biosciences, Inc. (RKDA:NASDAQ), 31.33%
- Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ), 30.42%