SpartanNash Company (SPTN:NASDAQ) rocketted at $21.49, a gain of 26.3%. On Thu 08 Oct 20, SPTN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $17.02. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 09 Oct 20 at 02:32 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Thu 24 Sep 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About SpartanNash Company (SPTN:NASDAQ)
SpartanNash Company is a multiregional grocery distributer and retailer. It distributes grocery products to independent grocery retailers, national retailers and food service distributors.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP:NYSEMKT), 95.95%
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR:NASDAQ), 61.35%
- Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (SDPI:NYSEMKT), 45.53%
- ReneSola Ltd (SOL:NYSE), 37.42%
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ), 35.87%
- Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX:NASDAQ), 31.36%
- Ocean Power Technologies, Inc. (OPTT:NASDAQ), 30.77%
- Precigen, Inc. (PGEN:NASDAQ), 29.03%
- Medigus Ltd. (MDGS:NASDAQ), 26.32%
- SpartanNash Company (SPTN:NASDAQ), 26.26%