National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.55, representing a gain of 26.2%. On Tue, Nov 08, 2022, NCMI:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $0.55. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Nov 07, 2022 at 04:43 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue, Oct 25, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Oct 18, 2022 at $0.68 with a volume of 1M+.
About National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI:NASDAQ)
National CineMedia Inc is a holding company. The company through its subsidiary, operates digital in-theatre media network in North America, through which it sells in-theatre and online advertising and promotions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Renovare Environmental Inc. (RENO:NASDAQ), 60%
- Unique Fabricating, Inc. (UFAB:NYSEMKT), 56.26%
- Bull Horn Holdings Corp. (BHSE:NASDAQ), 44.67%
- TaskUs Inc. (TASK:NASDAQ), 37.22%
- SkyWater Technology Inc. (SKYT:NASDAQ), 31.6%
- Groupon, Inc. (GRPN:NASDAQ), 27.41%
- Oportun Financial Corporation (OPRT:NASDAQ), 26.75%
- National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI:NASDAQ), 26.15%
- NeoGenomics, Inc. (NEO:NASDAQ), 25.35%
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (ADAP:NASDAQ), 25.3%