J.Jill, Inc. (JILL:NYSE) shot up at $0.54, representing a gain of 40.4%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 01 Sep 20 at 01:59 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Mon 17 Aug 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 16 Jul 20 at $1.56 with a volume of 27M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About J.Jill, Inc. (JILL:NYSE)
J.Jill Inc owns and operates women's clothing stores. Its brand portfolio comprises of J.Jill, The J.Jill Wearever Collection and Pure Jill under which it sells jackets, sweaters, knit tops and tees.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Jounce Therapeutics, Inc. (JNCE:NASDAQ), 55.58%
- Gogo Inc. (GOGO:NASDAQ), 43.39%
- Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (ZM:NASDAQ), 40.78%
- J.Jill, Inc. (JILL:NYSE), 40.44%
- Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. (LBRT:NYSE), 35.66%
- Evogene Ltd. (EVGN:NASDAQ), 32.37%
- NNOX (NNOX:NASDAQ), 29.72%
- TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TCON:NASDAQ), 27.51%
- Uxin Limited (UXIN:NASDAQ), 25.74%
- Tortoise Acquisition Corp. (SHLL:NYSE), 24.16%